7startup Educational Videos: The Science of Building Products Users Love
Today’s video focuses on The Science of Building Products Users Love. Throughout this video, we’ll look at how important acquiring your first customer is, using user-friendly software, 3 ways to achieve market dominance, and more.
- Build a Product that People Have A Strong Emotional Connection To – This may be obvious, but you want consumers to have a strong connection with your product. However, connecting with new & existing users may entail different strategies. Here we tell you about them.
- Acquiring New Users – Acquiring new users is said to be like dating. How? And why is acquiring new users so crucial. Find out in this section.
- Four Horsemen – In this section, we cover what are said to be the Four Horsemen of causing relationships to break down. We’ll cover how to avoid these as well, so listen close.
- Software that is User-Friendly – Building a software that is user-friendly is crucial for success. But what’s the best way to go about this? Check out this section to find out.
- Effort & Energy – Not all efforts are effective in reaching your customers, no matter how much energy you expend. Here we go over the best ways to go about this.
- 3 Ways to Achieve Market Dominance – It has been argued that there are 3 ways to achieve market dominance. In this final section we explain these, and how they can help you.
If you enjoy this video please remember to subscribe to keep up with the rest of the upcoming videos in this series and others.
Amit has two decades of experience in the industry and an MBA. He supports entrepreneurs with every aspect of their business including concept and product development, investor presentations, and fundraising. Amit & 7startup assist startups in the pre due-diligence process and help connect them to our vast network of investors. Reach out to us today and see if we’re a fit!
Guidance that’s tailored to you.
We know that no two founders are the same, and neither are their startups. Therefore we curate our startup advisory guidance to each founder, getting to know them on a personal level before tailoring our fundraising strategy and workshops. Above all, we will always embed investor psychology for a winning valuation, financial narrative, pitch deck, and investment-grade financials.