7startup Educational Videos: How to Be A Great Founder
Today, we look at How to Be A Great Founder. In this video we’ll cover things like the importance of your team & location, navigating paradoxes, having a clear investment thesis, and long-term vision.
1. Team & Location – What does it take to be a great founder? This section explains the importance of having a strong team and location. Soak in the knowledge.
2. Should You Be A Contrarian? – What do you know that others don’t know? Find out about contrarian ideas and how they might be leveraged in this section.
3. Navigating Paradoxes – Balancing apparent paradoxes is an important part of any founders role. Learn the best way to go about these, and some of these paradoxes, in this section.
4. Clear Investment Thesis – Is the progress you’re making increasing or decreasing confidence in your investment thesis? What is the right level of risk to take? Find out all this plus more.
5. Long-Term vs. Short-Term – How does one find the right balance between their long-term and short-term goals? Is it even possible? Yes, it is. Find out how in this section.
Amit has 18 years of experience in the industry and an MBA. He supports entrepreneurs with every aspect of their business including concept and product development, investor presentations, and fundraising. Amit & 7startup assist startups in the pre due-diligence process and help connect them to our vast network of investors. Reach out to us today and see if we’re a fit!
Guidance that’s tailored to you.
We know that no two founders are the same, and neither are their startups. Therefore we curate our startup advisory guidance to each founder, getting to know them on a personal level before tailoring our fundraising strategy and workshops. Above all, we will always embed investor psychology for a winning valuation, financial narrative, pitch deck, and investment-grade financials.