7startup Educational Videos: Fundraising Fundamentals
The topic for this video is Fundraising Fundamentals. Here we’ll cover things like your startup story, valuations, convertible notes, meeting investors, and much more.
1. What’s Your Startup Story? – Investors often back people and not companies. Your story will resonate with the right investor who your company is a fit for, and who is a fit for your company.
2. Why Are VCs So Important? – Why are VCs so important? They provide opportunity and allow for growth and expansion. Why else? Find out in this section of the video.
3. Raising Funds – A clear fund for fund allocation is a prerequisite for investors. How do you come up with this plan? What are the best routes to take? Who can help you? We can if you watch this video.
4. Investor Ecosystem – The Investor ecosystem consists of far more than just VCs. Watch this section to understand what other options there are.
5. Meeting Investors – Before meeting with investors, you want to put yourself in the best possible position to pitch your startup. How do you get to this position? That’s right. Watch our video.
Amit has two decades of experience in the industry and an MBA. He supports entrepreneurs with every aspect of their business including concept and product development, investor presentations, and fundraising. Amit & 7startup assists startups in the pre due-diligence process and helps connect them to our vast network of investors. Reach out to us today and see if we’re a fit!
Guidance that’s tailored to you.
We know that no two founders are the same, and neither are their startups. Therefore we curate our startup advisory guidance to each founder, getting to know them on a personal level before tailoring our fundraising strategy and workshops. Above all, we will always embed investor psychology for a winning valuation, financial narrative, pitch deck, and investment-grade financials.