7startup Educational Videos: Advice for Hard-Tech Founders
Today we have Advice for Hard-Tech Founders. In this video we’ll cover things like what a hard-tech company is and why you might want to start one, the two most common problems in hard-tech, fundraising for hard-tech, and more.
1. What Is A Hard-Tech Company? – Not sure what a hard-tech company is? Or what exactly qualifies them as hard-tech? Wonder no longer, this section is where you find out.
2. Why Should You Start A Hard-Tech Company? – Is it worth it? What are the benefits compared to other companies? We will teach you. Watch now.
3. Most Common Problems for Hard-Tech Startups – There are 2 major challenges that hard-tech companies will often face. What are they? This section will tell you.
4. Fundraising for Hard-Tech – What are the most important things to focus on during fundraising for a hard-tech startup? What steps should you take? Learn by checking out this section.
5. 8 Nuggets for Hard-Tech Founders – The final section of this video includes 8 crucial tips and tricks for starting and running your hard-tech company. You don’t want to miss this section. Hope you enjoy!
Amit has two decades of experience in the industry and an MBA. He supports entrepreneurs with every aspect of their business including concept and product development, investor presentations, and fundraising. Amit & 7startup assist startups in the pre due-diligence process and help connect them to our vast network of investors. Reach out to us today and see if we’re a fit!
Guidance that’s tailored to you.
We know that no two founders are the same, and neither are their startups. Therefore we curate our startup advisory guidance to each founder, getting to know them on a personal level before tailoring our fundraising strategy and workshops. Above all, we will always embed investor psychology for a winning valuation, financial narrative, pitch deck, and investment-grade financials.